Sunday, December 13, 2009

Valid for 3 years

YES!! I'm officially a certified first aider and a CPRist (not sure whether it's called that way) !!!

Yesterday, after a long tiring day of first aid and CPR training, I obtained my certificate and earned myself an inflatable little mannequin which I can kiss anytime I want (well until my supply of plastic lungs are used up), called Little Anne.


You know pushing down that chest needs lots and lots of effort?? Seriously, practising on that mannequin (ONE PUSH = ONE CLICK = ONE COMPRESSION) (it makes clicking sounds when you push it's chest) it takes more than your body weight (well mine definitely) really depending, but seriously , everyone in my class except for a guy (which was the only guy) couldn't get the click the first time we pressed on Little Anne. Shocking isn't it?! (well i'm not exactly strong...lol)
(Points at picture above) Little Annie is in that box,just can't be bothered opening.

And guess what? I'm the youngest and the only Asian, how pathetic? well, at least I'm not the only girl. haha.


Ah well, all in all, I did something useful and I feel really really good about it.

But all in all, I have made myself feel and being useful not only to myself, but to my family, friends and to the world. Yay! Definitely an achievement of the day! As the title says, I will only be allowed to do this for 3 years till renewing the certification again. But ah well, let's be happy for now. Shall we??







No comments:

Search This Blog